The First Annual Data Center Austin Conference announces the line-up of speakers and panelists for their event on July 21st.
Austin, Texas, June 10, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Hosted by NOVA Mission Critical and Gensler - the 1st Data Center Austin Conference (DC/AC) will be held at the ACL Moody Theater in downtown Austin, TX on July 21, 2015.
The conference begins at 10:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM. It includes an open bar, a catered lunch by the world-renowned Salt Lick BBQ made in Driftwood, TX, and a concert featuring one of Austin’s most popular bands, TBird & The Breaks!
"We're excited to present our list of speakers for the DC/AC conference in July. The group of industry leaders will be speaking in "Open Panel" discussions allowing ideas and thoughts to be shared in an exciting and engaging format."
Kirk Offel, Executive Vice President
We’re excited to present our list of speakers for the DC/AC conference in July. The group of industry leaders will be speaking in “Open Panel” discussions allowing ideas and thoughts to be shared in an exciting and engaging format.” - Kirk Offel, the EVP of NOVA Mission Critical
NOVA Mission Critical has released their line-up of speakers and panelists for the DC/AC event. The conference opens with David Schirmacher, SVP of Design and Construction for Digital Realty. Next will be Peter Feldman, CEO of DataGryd, and then Stephanie Copeland, President of zColo., followed by two additional key note discussions. Kirk Offel, EVP of NOVA Mission Critical, said “The opening discussions deliver on our goal to bring together data center leaders to discuss the current state of the industry and share their innovative approach to growth and construction.”
After the opening remarks, the panel discussions will begin. “We want the conference to provide the opportunity to share as many ideas and viewpoints as possible throughout the day. The “Open Panel” format provides this opportunity.”
The panelists for the DC/AC conference include:
- Joseph Ryan, Director DCD Americas at Microsoft
- John Gallo, Director- Architecture & Security at TDECU
- Erik Stockglausner, Senior Vice President at Stream Data Centers
- Justin Thomas, Vice President of Design and Construction at Vantage Data Centers
- Jason Kiser, Director of Operations at 365 Data Centers
- Anton Self, CEO of Bastionhost
- Sam Gopal, Director, Product Management at Iron Mountain
- Chris Baldwin, VP, Design/Build at VXchnge
- Edward Henigin, CTO of Data Foundry
- Andrew Schaap, Senior Vice President at Digital Realty
- Dave Leonard, Chief Data Center Officer at ViaWest
- Scott Davis, EVP of Operations at DuPont Fabros Technology
- Rob McClary, Sr. Vice President & GM at FORTRUST
Usman Hashmi, Director, Solutions Engineering at BYTEGRID
Tarek Al Ashram, CEO at Gulf Data Hub
- Don Cox, President at Innava Data Center
- Dave Martinez, Director of Infrastructure Computing Services at Sandia National Labs
- Dave Crocker, CEO of Steel ORCA
- Matt Brown, HP Cloud – Director of Global Data Center Operations at Hewlett-Packard
- Alexis Stobbe, Director of Sales at Compass Datacenters
- Michael Levy, Manager, Global Colocation Product Management at CenturyLink
- Robert DeVita, CSO at 1547 Critical System Realty
There are still opportunities to speak and/or sponsor and even tour some of the local leading data centers in town when you attend this event. More information regarding this event can be found by visiting www.operationnova.com/dcac.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Kirk Offel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .